Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA) is scheduled to begin disconnects for non-payment on Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Past due account holders scheduled for disconnection will receive an automated call. If you receive an automated call from FPUA, we urge you to contact our Customer Service Call Center immediately to discuss your account at 772-466-1600.
Knowing that the Coronavirus pandemic has greatly impacted the St. Lucie County community economically, we remind you that the following assistance continues to be available.
- Project Care COVID-19 Relief Fund is available to residential customers experiencing financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact Mustard Seed Ministries of Fort Pierce at 772-465-6021 or ALPI (Agricultural & Labor Program, Inc.) at 844-356-8138 to schedule an appointment. Eligibility requirements apply.
- St. Lucie County CARES Act funding provides financial assistance to St. Lucie County residents who experienced economic hardship caused by the COVID-19 crisis. Visit www.recoverstlucie.org for information, eligibility criteria, and application or call the St. Lucie County CARES Public Information Line at 772-462-1705, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, or email email@example.com.
- St. Lucie County is offering grant funding of up to $10,000 to St. Lucie County small businesses that were closed or financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit www.recoverstlucie.org for further information and eligibility requirements.
Connecting with FPUA Customer Service
- The Customer Service call center (772-466-1600, ext. 3900) has extended hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We urge customers with a past-due balance to call and set up payment arrangements to avoid assessment of late fees and disconnection of services.
- Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, address and account number.
- The drive-thru window has extended hours from 7:30 am-5:00 pm. The drive-thru is typically very busy in the morning, visit late morning or early afternoon to shorten wait times.
- The 24-hour Kiosk is available on the west side of the building at 206 S 6th Street and accepts cash, credit/debit cards, and check payments.
Alternative Payment Options*
Please visit www.fpua.com for information on:
· Quick Pay, including PayNearMe Locations
· Phone Payment Options, including by text
- Mobile Payment Options, including internet and auto pay