The St. Lucie County Board of County Commissioners contracted with the United Way of St. Lucie County to administer the grant program, which is funded as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act federal stimulus package. As part of that relief, the County, in conjunction with United Way of St. Lucie County, are offering emergency financial support through the Non-Profit & Faith Based Organizational Assistance Program (“Non-Profit Grant Program”) on a first come first serve basis. This grant program is for the reimbursement of expenditures related to the impact of COVID-19 on your organization. Funding for revenue loss due to COVID is an ineligible expense under this program.
To qualify for the grant, nonprofits and faith based organizations must:
∙ operate out of a physical, brick-and-mortar facility located in St. Lucie County.
∙ be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
∙ have an active state business registration from Florida Division of Corporations.
∙ have been operational and actively conducting business in St. Lucie County on or before July 1, 2019.
Documentation required to upload:
- A copy of the IRS 501c3 determination letter;
- List of Current Board Members, including addresses;
- Organizational Chart;
- Last Three (3) Board Meeting Minutes;
- January – December 2019 Profit & Loss Statement;
- January – July 2020 Profit & Loss Statement;
- Last Fiscal Year Audit, if applicable;
- Most Recent Annual Report or Summary of Services and Impacts; and
- Paid receipts or proof of expenditures requested for reimbursement from COVID-19 impacts.
The grant application is available at https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=11140F. The form is electronic and should be filled out and submitted through the website. Please note that submitting an application is not a guarantee or commitment of funding.
Applications will be reviewed on a bi-weekly basis for funding consideration. Applications will be accepted until all funds have been expended.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or Deana Shatley, Director of Collaborative Impact, at firstname.lastname@example.org .