Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Businesses in the corporate city limits Fort Pierce. You must be able to document that you had total business closure, reduction in business hours employment are a result of the COVID-19 pandemic only.
Show All Answers
The COVID-19 Small Business Grant(s) provide one-time assistance to eligible City of Fort Pierce businesses who have experienced total business closure, reduction in business hours, as a result of the Governor’s Executive Order and the COVID-19 pandemic only. Eligible businesses must be able to continue to meet basic needs once assistance is provided.
The program is not designed to assist those who were not financially impacted by COVID-19 pandemic.
The City is utilizing Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds, CARES Act funds, and local general revenue funds to support this program. The rules and regulations associated with Sections 420.9071-420.9079 F.S. chapter 67-37 F.A.C., and 24 CFR Part 570, will govern the use of the funds.
Grant requirements are as follows:
Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant (26-100 employees) must meet requirements above AND
Businesses that were impacted by the Governor’s Executive Order requiring industries to close.
* Defined impacted eligible industries include:
• Restaurant (includes full-service, limited-service, and café establishments)
• Retail (physical brick-and-mortar establishment selling merchandise)
• Personal Service
• Hair, beauty, and other personal services (salons, barbers, massage parlors, tattoo, spas, etc.)
• Personal care services (child, disabled, & elderly care services, funeral services, etc.)
• Laundry services (dry cleaning, laundromats, garment repairs and alterations, etc.)
• Cleaning services
• Pet care services
• Personal and household goods repairs & maintenance
• Fitness centers and gyms
• Event spaces & services