The City of Fort Pierce invites you to share your vision for the future of Downtown Fort Pierce.
Let us know how you would like to see the former H.D. King Power Plant site developed by taking a brief online survey at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KingPlant.
The survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete and will be open until Friday, September 21, 2018. Paper surveys are also available at City Hall.
In an effort to offer additional engagement opportunities with the community, the City of Fort Pierce is hosting six pop-up community input booths at local events to educate the public on this project and garner new ideas.
Join us at a pop-up event near you:
- August 23, 2018 – Pioneers Give Back - Indian River State College (Main Campus)
- August 25, 2018 – Farmers Market – Downtown Fort Pierce
- September 1, 2018 - Farmers Market – Downtown Fort Pierce
- September 7, 2018 – Lincoln Park Business Expo – 2902 Avenue D
- September 7, 2018 – Friday Fest – Downtown Fort Pierce
- September 15, 2018 – Firefighter Combat Challenge – Manatee Center
The information gathered from the online survey and the pop-up sessions will be used to generate the Request for Qualifications and Proposals to market the site for development.
Please contact the City Manager’s Office for more information at 772-465-4170.