Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Friday, Jan. 29, 2021News Release #16-21
St. Lucie County 2300 Virginia Ave.Fort Pierce, Fla. 34982www.stlucieco.gov
For more information contact:Erick Gill, Communications Division Director 772-462-1791 / email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. LUCIE COUNTY – The Florida Department of Health in St. Lucie County will host a second shot COVID-19 drive-thru vaccination event on Monday, Feb. 1 through Wednesday, Feb. 3 at the St. Lucie County Fairgrounds from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. each day. This event is ONLY for clients that received their first COVID-19 vaccination at the St. Lucie County Fairgrounds on January 9, 11, 12 or 13.
To be eligible for this second shot event, clients must have received their first shot from the St Lucie County Health Department at the fairgrounds on one of these days. If a first shot was not received at one of the events, the person is not eligible for this event and will be turned away at the gate. No other vaccines are available for those who do not meet these criteria.
Due to breaches of appointment blocks in the Eventbrite platform, all previously scheduled appointments have been canceled and designated appointment days have been assigned. An Eventbrite ticket for this event is not required. Please see below to find your assigned appointment day.
• Clients that received the Moderna first shot at the Jan. 9 event, you must attend either the Feb. 2 or Feb. 3 event for a second shot. February 1 will be too early to give your shot.
Date of First Dose
Appointment Day for Second Dose
• Clients that received a Pfizer first shot vaccination on Jan. 9 and those that received Pfizer first shot on Jan. 11, come for your second shot on Feb. 1 between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Clients that received a Pfizer first shot vaccination on Jan. 12, come for your second shot on Feb. 2 between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Clients that received a Pfizer first shot vaccination on Jan. 13, come for your second shot on Feb. 3 between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
All participant eligibility for second shots at this event will be verified against a comprehensive list onsite. All others will be turned away.
What to Bring on Your Appointment Day:
• The CDC Vaccination Record Card provided to you at the first dose event;
• Government issued ID with address and date of birth;
• Completed Consent Form.
Those interested in future vaccination events may add their name to the waiting list on the website http://stlucie.floridahealth.gov/. For questions, please call the COVID hotline at 772-446-8480, which is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional information will be posted at www.recoverstlucie.org; www.stlucieco.gov/covid-19 and http://stlucie.floridahealth.gov.