Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Fort Pierce will host its eighth Citizens Academy beginning Thursday, February 27, 2020. Fort Pierce Citizens Academy is a free, six-week interactive civic and public information program that focuses on educating residents and business owners about the City of Fort Pierce’s governmental process. Department managers and city staff will lead unique and informative sessions designed to give citizens hands-on experience in city government operations.
Citizens Academy sessions will be held on Thursday evenings at various locations throughout the city.
• Meet City Commissioners, department heads and staff
• Enjoy comprehensive overviews of departments and programs and services
• Discover the current status and future plans for City of Fort Pierce development, projects and other topics
• Learn how decisions are made and departments operate
• Participate in lively discussions and fun interactive activities
• Visit city facilities
• Become an informed, involved citizen
Light refreshments will be served at the beginning of each session. Registration is open to anyone aged 17 or older who lives, works, attends school or owns property in Fort Pierce.Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis with an application deadline of Friday, February 21, 2020.
Applications are available at City Hall (100 North US 1) or online at http://cityoffortpierce.com/651/Citizens-Academy. For more information, please contact (772) 467-3031