Indian Hills Junior Golf Camps
ABOUT JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS
Camp Date(s): JUNE 7-10 • JUNE 21-24 • July 5-8 • JULY 19-22
Cost: $80.00 per student
Limited to 30 students per camp
The program is designed to capture their attention using individual goal and competitive team oriented games so they may understand the importance of etiquette and core values that make well rounded golfers.
4 Day Golf Camp is divided into 3 days containing 9 hours of instruction 2+ hours of rules &
One (1) “play day”. Campers experience 3 hrs of putting, 3 hrs chipping, and 3 hrs of Full swing with our Camp Directors and coaching staff. Campers will practice what they’ve learned throughout the week & then play a 9-hole tournament the last day at Indian Hills Golf Course. Pairings are broken up into 3-4 player groups with a mixture of all skill levels.
The August 5th tournament is a 9 hole, 6 hole, or 3 hole event. Student will be placed in the flight that best suits their ability/age.
To register please call (772) 465-8110
1. What ages and skill level are the Junior Golf Caps geared toward?
Ages 5-17 with ANY skill level. All of the coaches have handicaps ranging from 0-5 and all have the ability to teach and instruct high level junior players as well as those who have never held a golf club.
- 2. How are the campers supervised?
- There are 5 coaches at each camp which gives the students a maximum of 5:1 ratio.
- 3. How many different aspects of the game will the students learn throughout each week?
- During the 4 day camp we will address: putting, chipping, full swing and etiquette.
- 4. What if my child has never golfed?
- No experience, no equipment, no problem!
- 5. Is there a dresscode?
- Golf shirts are recommended for campers since they are required for golf course play.
- 6. Do I need to purchase golf equipment?
- Indian Hills Golf Course will furnish golf clubs, upon request.
- 7. How do you register for each camp?
- You can register by phone or online. After you register for one of our camps, a detailed confirmation and registration packet is emailed to you. The registration packet contains all of the pertinent information about the camps. It also contains health and release forms which every camper must complete by the first day of camp.