Old City Hall is one of the best-regarded and frequently used buildings on the Treasure Coast of Florida. Built at the height of the Florida boom in 1925, it was the first historic building to be restored in downtown Fort Pierce in 1995.
Since then, historic preservation has been one of the principal
successes of Fort Pierce's redevelopment efforts and many beloved
landmarks have found a new life in the contemporary world.
To rent the 2nd floor for a special event, please call (772)489-6473.